Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Park Ji Min

I don't have much time to create a great post, but I wanted to share something with you ^_^ Before that, I want to apologize for any slowness in updating this blog over the next few months. School starts today and I have a full course load this semester.





But on the other hand, I finally found myself another job! No more nights, weekends, or getting up at 4am for this girl!


I want to have a dance party with Gwang Soo~



Not to mention the fact that I'll be in a jjimjilbang a week from Saturday! And I'll be back home in Disney World in 22 days ^_^


Anyways, I'm sure most of you have already heard of Park Ji Min, the fabulous contestant from K-Pop Star Audition. If you haven't heard of her, watch this immediately. I came across her next masterpiece today, how can you not love this cover?!





The other girls aren't that bad either ^_~ I can't wait to see more from Park Ji Min!



Picture Source 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment