Friday, June 17, 2011

CN Blue

While Big Bang is my favorite K-Pop group, the first group that I really got into when I first started listening to K-Pop was CN Blue.





CN Blue

CN Blue released their first Korean single in 2009, I'm A Loner. It was uber popular and just an overall awesome song! Their second single, Love Light also did very well. 


 Go Gu Ma Couple

I really enjoy Love Light because of it's connection with We Got Married. When Yong Hwa was on the show with Seo Hyun, he admitted that he wrote the song with her in mind. So cute! Can they just become a real couple please?!

CN Blue released their first full length album a few months ago, First Step. The title track is Intuition. I was so excited when it came out! Now that I've introduced some of their songs to you, let me introduce the members to you...

Jong Hyun
 
Lee Jong Hyun plays the guitar as well as being one of the main vocalists. With Yong Hwa, he helps to compose the songs that CN Blue releases. He has also acted in a movie called Acoustic. I haven't seen the movie, but it sounds interesting!




Min Hyuk

Kang Min Hyuk is the drummer of CN Blue. He also acted in the movie, Acoustic. However, my favorite thing that Min Hyuk has done was his role in the drama It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter. It was out at the end of last year and it was amazing! It was just the right amount of scandalous drama and romance! I highly recommend it!

Jung Shin

Lee Jung Shin is the bassist for CN Blue. He is also the youngest member of the group, being only 19! He got the nickname of "The Nation's Friend" or "The National Chingoo" after having Seo Hyun refer to him as Jung Shin Chingoo on We Got Married.

  Yong Hwa

I think we all know who my favorite member is! Jung Yong Hwa is the leader of CN Blue. He plays the guitar for CN Blue as well as being the main vocalist and rapper. He also writes and composes most of their songs. So talented! In addition to showing us how he makes the perfect boyfriend on We Got Married (take Banmal Song for example, which he wrote for Seo Hyun), he also acts! Yong Hwa was in the drama You're Beautiful. I am currently watching it now. I have three episodes left and I am hooked! Yong Hwa is great in it, and the story is really addicting. I can't wait to see how it finishes. I will be sure to blog about it in the near future! Yong Hwa is also currently filming the drama Heartstrings that will start airing at the end of the month. Needless to say I can't wait to see it!

I'll leave you with my current favorite CN Blue song, Love Girl from First Step. Let me know what you think!



Picture Source 1 2 3 4 5 6

No comments:

Post a Comment