Friday, July 29, 2011

T.O.P.

Since I'll be heading to Iowa for the weekend I wanted to get in a blog post today. Instead of writing about my trip, I thought I would continue with my posts about the members of Big Bang.


T.O.P.


Although I kind of hate to say this since I really love everyone in Big Bang, if I had to pick, T.O.P. would be my favorite member. I kind of love how in pictures he tends to look cold and has a serious look but when you watch him in interviews he seems to always be laughing. 





T.O.P. is the oldest member of Big Bang as he was born in 1987. He is one of the main rappers of Big Bang. He is kind of known to be the worst dancer of all the members which has led to some humorous moments during performances. T.O.P. has only released one solo single, Turn It Up.



Into The Fire
 
Instead of releasing solo material, T.O.P. has focused on his acting career. He was in the drama I Am Sam, as well as the drama IRIS in which he played an assassin. He has also stared in two movies, 19 and Into The Fire. Into The Fire is a movie based on a true story where student soldiers had to face an enemy army on their own. T.O.P. is the lead in this movie and he has won multiple awards for best new actor for this movie. And let me tell you, don't watch it unless you want to cry! But it is a great movie regardless ^_~
 
 
  He even looks good with white hair
 
 
Outside of promoting with Big Bang, T.O.P. has formed a unit with G-Dragon and they released a mini album in December. Their mini album was the first K-Pop album that I was really excited for and got immediately after it was released. Every track on it is great. And it was the first special edition K-Pop album I bought during my trip (Play with GD&T.O.P.). 



On the GD&T.O.P. mini album T.O.P. had a solo, Oh Mom. I love that he wrote the lyrics for this (he normally writes all of his raps himself), because you can tell he really means what he is saying. I hope that you enjoy T.O.P. as much as I do and hope that you will look forward to a possible future GD&T.O.P. album and more acting from T.O.P. ^_^



Picture Source 1 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment