Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Chuseok ^_^

In honor of Chuseok going on right now I thought I would make a quick post and send you my Chuseok greetings. Chuseok is a harvest festival where people normally visit their hometowns and pay respect to their deceased family members. People also eat rice cakes called songpyeon and bulgogi is also popular. Chuseok is basically the Korean version of Thanksgiving.


Sending you my warmest Chuseok greetings ^_^
 
 
 In addition to telling you about Chuseok, I already mentioned that I am going to noraebang later this week. I'm having a hard time trying to decide what songs to sing. I want to decide in the next day or two so I can begin to practice them so I don't completely butcher them. I know I will sing I'm A Loner by CN Blue for sure, but I'm having a hard time picking another song or two. I would really love to sing a Big Bang song, and I can't decide what would be easier out of Tonight, Lies, or Haru Haru. How badly do you think I'll do when it comes to T.O.P.'s or G Dragon's raps? ㅋㅋㅋ I would like to pick one more song, maybe Gee or Oh by Girl's Generation or Lonely by 2NE1. Have any thoughts or suggestions for me? I'll let you know of my choices and how they go next week ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment