Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alex

Normally when I listen to music, I enjoy upbeat fun music. However, there are times when I just want to relax. During those times, one singer I have been turning to more and more lately is Alex.








Alex is the male vocalist of Clazziquai, and he also has a solo career. He grew up in Canada, and became really famous in Korea around 2004 with the first official album by Clazziquai. Clazziquai really has some great songs, one of my favorites is Lazy Sunday Morning.







Besides singing, Alex has also appeared on the show We Got Married. And I have to say, he was definitely one of the best (if not the best) "husbands" to be on the show. He showed his caring and loving side, and I think many people were jealous of his "wife" Shin Ae! Alex has also done some acting, with his most famous role being on the drama Pasta.






The solo album that Alex released a couple of months ago, Just Like Me is amazing! I'm not sure I can pick just one from the album as my absolute favorite, but I do love "You're My Lady". Take a listen!




I hope you enjoy Alex as much as I do ^_^


And while this has nothing to do with Alex, can I just say how frustrated I am that I cannot be in New York City right now?! T.O.P. just arrived there the other day for some photo shoots.







Why can't T.O.P. do his photo shoots in Michigan? ㅠ_ㅠ Let's all anticipate some great pictures from T.O.P. in the future!





Picture Source 1 2 3 4


No comments:

Post a Comment