Sunday, September 25, 2011

Etude House

Since I found myself waiting for SNL to come on with nothing to do, I thought I should blog for all you people who actually ready this ^_^

One thing I really miss about my time in Korea is all of the cosmetic shops. Face Shop, Tony Moly, and Skin Food are just a few of the many shops that I visited. However, one brand won my heart above all the others and that brands is Etude House.








Once I saw Lee Min Ho outside of the Etude House in Insadong I knew that I would love Etude House. I spent way, way , way too much money there. So much so that I don't even feel comfortable disclosing the exact figure (let me just say it was more than one paycheck). But let me tell you, every single dollar I spent there has been worth it.

The first product I tried from Etude House (courtesy of Sandra) was the hand and foot packs. Oh my goodness, my hands and feet have never felt softer since I started using their packs. I still have some at home after giving most away to friends and I cherish them.

And don't even get me started on their face packs. I brought three boxes back with me. I've been doing about one pack a week ( I would do more, but I want them to last as long as possible). The packs are just so relaxing. As soon as I plaster one on my face, everything crazy in my life just melts away.

I'm not even the only one who I got hooked on Etude House either! I brought back some products in the Total Age Repair line for my Mom. One of them is a face pack that has gold flakes in it (so classy)! She swears by this line.

But my absolute favorite thing that I brought back from Etude House is the Collagen Moistful set.







This set is utterly amazing. Mine came with the first essence (which is 90% collagen!), a collagen face pack lotion, as well as a jar of collagen lotion. Wow~ this stuff always makes my face look and feel fantastic! My face feels so incredibly soft since I started to use it, and it looks a lot smoother too! I really recommend it.

I also brought back a tube of BB cream with me, but I'm using up my foundation first before I try it. You can buy Etude House products from yesasia here. Now all you people have some ideas of what to get me for Christmas, right ^_~


Picture Source 1

No comments:

Post a Comment