Monday, October 10, 2011

Some Of My Favorite MVs

Hello Everyone~ Once again I want to apologize for how slow I am at updating. School recently has been crazy, not to mention my work schedule ㅠ_ㅠ However I think after Tuesday I'll be done with most of my homework for about a month or so ^_^ Another reason for my slowness at blogging is that I've had quite a few Korean experiences in the past week. At the food and wine festival at EPCOT I got to have some bulgogi, kimchi, and bek se ju. On Tuesday and Wednesday this past week I went to Korean restaurants for dinner! Tuesday I went with my cousin (who is half Korean) and we got mackerel, dukbokki (so amazing!), and bi bim bap. Wednesday we ate at a grill table restaurant so we got to eat delicious meat!

I'm also insanely happy right now because after months (and months, and months!) of searching I've finally found myself a Korean tutor! That's right, I found someone to give me private lessons! I will meet with her for about an hour a week to start and our first session will be this Wednesday. Hopefully I'll become much more proficient in my writing, reading, and speaking skills soon ^_^

Now onto the good stuff, I wanted to share with everyone a few of my favorite Music Videos. This is always hard for me since I love so many, but here are a few particularly good ones--



CN Blue - Love Girl



CN Blue is so super cute in this video! I don't know how they manage to look so cute while being such creepers, but they definitely pull it off. I wish that 2PM and GD&TOP would come out of the posters on my wall like CN Blue does here! 


Super Junior - Sorry Sorry






It must be extremely difficult to create a MV where every member in a group this large gets screen time, but I think they do a pretty good job here. Super Junior shows off what great dancers they are, and I will admit to watching the dance version of this MV multiple times to try and learn this dance hehe. 


2PM - Hands Up





2PM shows how handsome they are and you really feel like going to party with them. Even though they do not have their beastly image in this MV as they do in others, this video always makes me want to get up and dance (OK~ and have a drink too ^_~). It's good to watch this MV before you go out!


SNSD - Gee





Put this MV in the category of videos that I've watched over and over in order to try and learn the dance. We get to see how cute everyone is in Girls Generation as well as how well they can dance. Who wants to learn this dance with me so we can do it at noraebang next time?


Beast - Fiction





I really love when MVs tell a story as well as feature dancing. This definitely does both extremely well. Every member looks really handsome here and they all do a great job of showing emotion. I love it!


f(x) - Hot Summer




I have no idea how these girls manage to look cute yet so fierce at the same time, I want to learn their secret! This video is great to watch during the summer (obviously) but I think it will also be good to watch during the cold winter months when we are wishing for a hot summer!


Taeyang - Wedding Dress




Taeyang looks amazing in this video! His dancing is perfection, and I must admit to nearly being in tears every time I watch this. The story of the song is portrayed extremely well in the video. Hopefully we will get to see more videos like this from Taeyang in the future!

And now for my all time favorite MV.....


GD&TOP - Baby Good Night




I cannot even begin to express my love and adoration of this MV to you. I've probably watched it at least once a week since it came out. A still of it is currently the background on my computer. G-Dragon and T.O.P. look so good I feel like swooning! They both somehow manage to look so innocent and pure as well as really enjoying the company of the girl that they are with. I would love to drink champagne and eat strawberries with TOP! This video will just hypnotize you! You should let this video load at 1080p and take a break from work ^_~ If you only watch one video on this list, please watch this one, I promise you that you will fall in love!


Thank you for taking the time to read this ^_^ I hope you enjoyed it! I'm really looking forward to getting to blog about all the new K-Pop that's about to come out in the near future (SNSD [ENGLISH ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!], Jun K, Kim Hyun Joong, and Wonder Girls, my oh my)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment