Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Reason Why I Love Korea....

Sticker pictures!!! Before my trip I had seen sticker pictures on the shows that I watch, but I don't think I really appreciated them until I arrived.


Sticker Picture Booth


There are whole stores dedicated to sticker pictures. Before going into the booth, you and your friends pick out accessories to wear that the store provides. They can have everything from enormous headbands, wigs, glasses, and even hanboks!






The whole purpose of taking sticker pictures is to look cute, do you think we achieved this goal? ^_~ Above is the full sheet of sticker pictures that I took with Hyemi and Woo. It cost about $7 and the workers at the sticker picture store used a professional looking paper cutter to split the sheet into three sections so we each got copies. 




Hyemi and I with our sticker pictures ^_^


Since the pictures are actual stickers, many people actually stick them on things (although I just have mine hanging on my bulletin board right now). It's extremely popular for couples to take sticker pictures together and while I was there I saw many people with sticker pictures stuck to their phone with their significant other on it.



Wen and I
 
 
I also took some sticker pictures with Wen! We both wanted to look cute wearing Minnie Mouse bows ^_^. After you take the sticker pictures you can decorate them. Wen and I each decorated two of the above pictures.  Can you guess who decorated which ones? 
 
I would love to take some more sticker pictures someday! Do you love sticker pictures as much as I do?





Picture Source 1

No comments:

Post a Comment