Friday, August 12, 2011

Busan

While I didn't spend very long in Busan, I still had a great time there. The first day in Busan I was a bit out of it as I was suffering from lack of sleep. We went to noraebang (karaoke) the night before and instead of getting some sleep we just decided to hop on the KTX (high speed train) to Busan and sleep there. Anyways, the first day we went to the Lotte Duty free shop, got dinner, and then relaxed at Jjimjilbang (public bath house, but that's a whole post in itself!).

The second day it was just Wen and I so we did a bit of shopping in the subway. I bought my fabulous OST watch there which I love and have been wearing everyday! We also got black noodles for lunch. However, most of the day we spent at the beach. I love the beach and it was my first time at the ocean since I went to Hilton Head last summer. It was absolutely beautiful there! Wen also took me on this mountain hiking trail which was very relaxing.


Wen looking gorgeous like always ^_^


The trail also went by a famous hotel. Since Wen spent the past year studying in Busan she had been there before, and of course she happened to be there on the same day that T.O.P. was there!! Unfortunately she didn't know who he was at the time, but I was still insanely jealous.


 Who wouldn't want to meet T.O.P.?


Wen was such a good tour guide and we had a lot of fun in Busan. While I must admit I didn't enjoy it as much as Seoul, I would still love to go back and have fun at the beach again. Who would like to join me? ^_~





Picture Source 1

No comments:

Post a Comment