Saturday, August 13, 2011

BEAST

BEAST (sometimes written as B2ST) is one of my favorite K-Pop groups. It's kind of funny because for the longest time I never really sat down and listened to any of their albums, but whenever one of their songs came up on my shuffle I loved it. So with the release of their most recent album, Fiction and Fact, I started to listen to them more often ^_^


I highly enjoyed their BEAST airlines concept


BEAST debuted in 2009 and their first single was Bad Girl. Their next really big hit (and you have to love their use of English in this song) was Shock. BEAST also released a mini album in 2010, Lights Go On Again. Every track is absolutely amazing and I really recommend it. And of course there is Fiction And Fact, which just came out a few months ago. It is their first full length album, and once again it is really, really great. I think BEAST has improved every time they have released new material ^_^ Let's meet the members!


Yoon DooJoon


Doojoon is the leader of BEAST. He was participating in the auditions to become a member of either 2AM or 2PM but when that didn't pan out he ended up in BEAST! He has also done a bit of acting in the drama All My Love.


 Jang HyunSeung


Hyunseung is one of the vocalists for BEAST. He competed to be in Big Bang but ultimately lost out to Seungri. As a result he is still very close with the members of Big Bang.


Yong JunHyung
 
 
Junhyung is the rapper of BEAST. He is gaining recognition for his songwriting talent, and he has also composed some songs for BEAST. Junhyung is also apparently going out with Goo Hara (who was in City Hunter) of the group Kara. 
 
 
Yang YoSeob ^_^
 
 
Yoseob is the main vocalist of BEAST.  In addition to his work with BEAST, he has also released a few solo tracks, one of them being on the My Princess OST!
 
 
 Lee GiKwang


Gikwang had a solo career before joining BEAST and he was known as AJ. As AJ he opened for Lady Gaga when she performed in Korea! After joining BEAST, he has started to work on his acting career with a role in My Princess.
 
 
 Son DongWoon
 
 
Dongwoon is the youngest member of BEAST. And guess what? He can speak English!
 
 
 
 
 
Out of everything that BEAST has done, the orchestra version of Fiction is by far my favorite. I've been listening to it at least once a day since it came out! Another thing I really like about BEAST is that they are all going to college currently! Smart and talented ^_~ I hope you enjoy BEAST as much as I do!


Picture Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7



No comments:

Post a Comment