Thursday, October 27, 2011

Brooklyn Boy

Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled SNSD post, but this could not wait! You may have remembered me posting before about how upset I was that T.O.P. was in NYC and I was not. Well, the pictures and video from his time there just came out and I need to share them with you.

The concept of the shoot is Brooklyn Boy. Sorry Dan Humphrey, you just lost your title of best Brooklyn Boy. Let's enjoy T.O.P. as a Brooklyn Boy~




If that doesn't make your heart go dugeun dugeun than I don't know what will! Everything about this video is flawless, his hair, the clothes, the backdrop, his voice....I could go on and on!

And I'll share some pictures from the shoot with you as well...










You're welcome ^_~


Picture Source

1 comment:

  1. This man.. *_* Seriously, can he get any more perfect? <3

    ReplyDelete