Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yoona

I have a bit of time before I leave for class so here is my next So Nyo Shi Dae Post ^_^


The Beautiful Yoona~


Yoona was born May 30, 1990. She is known as the "image" of Girls Generation because she is considered to be the most beautiful member in the group. Due to this she is often placed in the center of pictures and dance choreography. 




Yoona is a supporting vocalist, and is the third main dancer of the group. In addition to her activities with SNSD, she is also an actress! She has been in multiple dramas so far, with her acting debut in 9 Ends, 2 Outs. However, I'm greatly anticipating Yoona's next drama Love Rain. It is supposed to start airing in early 2012. Yoona is the lead female, and the lead male is going to be played by Jang Geun Suk! 




Yoona looks so fierce in her teaser picture, doesn't she? I think it's safe to say that we can expect tons of great things from her in the future ^_^





The SNSD music video I'm leaving you with today is their newest release-- (that's right!) The Boys! This is the English version and it is stunning! I've already watched it a few times (it was just released about thirty minutes ago) and I love it! Let's all support Girls Generation with their American debut!!!!!



Picture Source 1 2 3

1 comment:

  1. She's my favourite member :)
    And I love their new song! It's so catchy^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete