Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sooyoung

On to my next Girls' Generation post ^_^ Have you been listening to The Boys as much as I have? I'm really enjoying it so far! I can't wait to hear more of their English stuff!

The next member I'm introducing to you is Sooyoung!


The cute Sooyoung


Sooyoung was born February 10, 1990. She is the fourth lead dancer, and the sixth lead vocalist of the group. Before joining SNSD she released a couple of singles in Japan with the group Route 0. She has also had a successful modeling career.  





Like many of her other members, Sooyoung has also done some acting. She has been in the dramas Oh My Lady! and Paradise Ranch. In addition to acting, she has also been the host of various TV shows as well as co-hosting a radio show with Sungmin from Super Junior.


Looking gorgeous!


More recently, Sooyoung was involved in a car accident and had to halt her activities with SNSD for a little while. Luckily it was not too serious and she is back with the rest of Girls' Generation again ^_^








One of my favorite SNSD videos is Hoot. The girls were doing their Hoot promotions right around the time I was getting really interested in them. I love the dance (I even do it in the car)! And don't we all love the added bonus of Siwon from Super Junior in the video?


Picture Source 1 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment