Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sunny

I'm sitting at the computer lab at school waiting for my partner to get here (she's currently about five minutes late), I decided to try and squeeze in my next Girls' Generation post ^_^ Today it's Sunny's turn~



Sunny who is always cute!
Sunny was born on May 15, 1989 in L.A.! However, when she was very young she moved to Kuwait. After living there for a few years her family moved to South Korea. Sunny is one of the main singers of the group, and is known for her vocal range.






Sunny is actually the niece of the founder of SM Entertainment, however she did most of her training through other agencies and joined SM shortly before her debut in SNSD. Sunny has some MC experience, and she was also on Invincible Youth. When the new season of Invincible Youth starts, Sunny will once again be part of the cast.








Sunny is known for her cute behavior (you may remember the clip I posted of her in my aegyo post ^_^). Because of this, many people were shocked to see her with short hair when The Boys came out. However, Sunny recently said that her short hair is only a wig. I like her short hair, but I tend to like longer hair in general (although Sunny looks great either way!).






I love, love, love Oh! The girls are all so cute in the video, as well as when they are singing. This song is really catchy and will get stuck in your head. I think it is a great choice for noraebang ^_^

My partner is still not here, she is twenty minutes late now~  어떡해?!



Picture Source 1 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment