Friday, October 21, 2011

Yuri

Are you ready to learn about another SNSD member? Today let's learn about Yuri!


Yuri is so charming~


Yuri was born on December 5, 1989. She joined SM entertainment in 2001 and spent nearly six years training before Girls' Generation debuted. In 2008 Yuri finished high school and now she is attending Chung-Ang university with Sooyoung and Big Bang's Seungri (I'm so jealous~ I wish I could go to university with Seungri too~).





Like Sooyoung, Yuri has also been the MC for various TV programs. Right now she is the MC of Music Core with Tiffany. She also was on the variety show Invincible Youth with Sunny. She's also done some modeling, including one campaign with Daniel Henney (lucky girl)! 




Another talent Yuri possesses is song writing! From SNSD's Hoot album, she wrote the lyrics for the song Mistake. I wish I could write something like that ^_^






Genie is one of my absolute favorite songs from SNSD. It's a song I really love to sing along with in the car. Haven't we all wanted to be genie for someone? Or have someone be genie for us (like Yong Hwa~ hehe)? The girls dancing is really shown in this video also. Enjoy~


Picture Source 1 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment