Thursday, October 13, 2011

Seo Hyun

I don't know about all of you, but words cannot express my excitement in regards to the upcoming American debut of Girls' Generation! I plan on rushing to the store the day their mini-album is released here, and I am even planning on having a SNSD party in honor of their debut! I know I've made a Girls' Generation post in the past, but I thought I should take more time to introduce the girls to you. My plan is to make a post about each girl before their American promotions begin so you can have a better idea of who Girls' Generation is ^_^ Let's begin!


SeoHyun


Seo Hyun is the insanely gorgeous maknae (or youngest member) of SNSD. She was born on June 28, 1991. She is considered to be one of the main vocalists of the group (I love her performance of Sixteen Going on Seventeen -- girl is so talented!). She can play the piano, and has recently learned guitar (thanks to Yong Hwa ^_^). 





If you've been reading my blog, than you should already know that Seo Hyun was on We Got Married with Yong Hwa from CN Blue. On the show we got to see her transform from a shy girl to a caring girlfriend. Seo Hyun is known for being intelligent and extremely well spoken. She spends a decent part of her free time reading. 


SeoHyun's teaser pic for The Boys


Due to how smart and kind Seo Hyun is (for one of her dates on We Got Married she chose to donate blood with Yong Hwa) she was recently chosen to be a UNICEF envoy and released a charity song with Donghae from Super Junior Dreams Come True in honor of this (it really sounds like a song that could be used in one of the parades at Magic Kingdom). Seo Hyun also recently became one of the faces of The Face Shop with Kim Hyun Joong and her ad campaign should be out sometime this month. 







I'm going to leave you with SNSD's first single, Into the New World. They first performed this in 2007, and watching the video you can really see how much they've grown and changed since then! Let's all anticipate great things from Seo Hyun and the rest of SNSD!


Picture Source 1 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment