Thursday, November 17, 2011

Current Couples

If you've been reading my blog, than I'm sure you are already are aware of my love for We Got Married. It was the first Korean variety that I started watching, it introduced me to so many of the idols that I love, and it has shared so many cute moments. It's hard not to become addicted to this show once you watch an episode or two.

However, in the past couple months I wasn't watching it as religiously as I once was. I think this happened once Nichkhun and Victoria left the show. Not that I wasn't invested in the other couples, but Khuntoria was a couple that I had been watching for so long (over a year!) and they were the last tie to the era of the Adam couple (Jo Kwon and Ga In) and my beloved Go Gu Ma Couple (Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun).

In the past two weeks I've done marathon viewings of the current couples and I can once again say that I am up to date on all three of them. In honor of this (and my renewed love of We Got Married) I thought I would take the time to introduce the current couples to you ^_^


WooJung Couple


Eun Jung and Lee Jang Woo make up the WooJung couple. Another nickname for them is the Campus Couple since they both attend the same university. They first appeared on We Got Married in April of this year. Jang Woo is known for wanting to quickly progress with skinship, and as a result they have become known for their multiple attempts at a "pepero kiss". Also in the beginning of their relationship they spent a lot of time camping and even lived in a camping car.




Eun Jung is a member of T-ara, and is also an actress. She was recently in Dream High.




Jang Woo is an actor, and his older cousin is Hwanhee who is a singer and was also on We Got Married.




My favorite moment for this couple without a doubt has been in the past week when Eun Jung and Jang Woo went to meet Jang Woo's mother for the first time as a couple. Eun Jung was very nervous and wanted to provide a good first impression in front of her mother-in-law. It was so cute to see how his mother immediately took to Eun Jung ^_^

I must admit that I've never really gotten into this couple. They have some cute moments together, but I guess I just don't see the same connection between them that I do with the other couples. Hopefully this couple will grow on me and I will love them just like I do the other couples. WooJung fighting~


Brave Couple


I must admit to being a bit put off when I heard that this couple was going to be joining the show. I had never heard of Park So Hyun or Kim Won Joon, and they are both much older than the typical couple on the show. However, after the first episode I was hooked! They have known each other for over eighteen years now, and they got the nickname of the Brave Couple because they are one couple that does not put on an act for the show. How they act is really how they feel for each other ^_^





Park So Hyun is the host of a radio show, and she has also done some acting in the past. She has revealed that Shin Dong of Super Junior is her ideal type!





Kim Won Joon is a singer and a member of the group M4. He has also done a bit of acting.




It's so hard to pick a favorite moment of the Brave Couple, but I loved Won Joon's event when he gave So Hyun a ring. You could tell she really wasn't expecting it, and the way he gave it to her was so cute!


Everything about this couple is adorable! From their nicknames (his is Jalba - Handsome Fool, hers is Ibu - Pretty Wife), to all the events they plan for each other, and the way you can see how much they genuinely care for each other. I definitely think that this couple has the best chance to continue to date once they leave the show, and let's hope that all their friends teasing about having a baby will come true soon ^_^


Dimple Couple


Kang Sora and Leeteuk make up the Dimple Couple (of course they got that name because they both have dimples ^_~). They have only been on We Got Married for a little over a month now but they are quickly becoming one of my all time favorite couples. Sora has a cute, shy image, and Leetuek is easily one of the most romantic husbands that the show has ever seen!




Kang Sora is an actress that has been in movies like Sunny and (one that I've actually seen and enjoyed) 4th Period Mystery.





Leeteuk is the leader of Super Junior.




Every episode for this couple has had a favorite moment in it! The episode from this past week has probably been my favorite though. Leetuek showed what a gentleman he is when he gave Sora his jacket. He also surprised her when he flew with her to Busan but had no time to stay so he immediately flew back to Seoul. So~~~ cute!! The only thing that I don't like about this couple is Leetuek's impending enlistment into the army TT_TT Let's watch the Dimple Couple make sweet memories together before this happens!


I hope you enjoy We Got Married as much as I do!


Picture Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment