Tuesday, November 1, 2011

T-Shirt

This isn't really going to be a full post, but I just wanted to share this with everyone ^_^ I mentioned in my last post that I was having trouble finding a SNSD shirt that I really liked. So I ended up making one! I just ordered it today and it should arrive in about two weeks. This is what it looks like--


Front


Back


What do you think? If you like it, I think you should be able to order yourself one here. Just make sure you change it to your email and zip code ㅋㅋㅋ. I also created a white version if you would prefer that one. If you do buy it, I would love to know! We should all wear a SNSD (or pink) on November 19 to support Girls' Generation!

I also have another question for all my lovely blog readers ^_^ If I were to create a series of Running Man shirts would you be interested in those? I might try to make one and show it to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment