Tuesday, November 15, 2011

f(x)

I kind of can't believe that I haven't had a post about f(x) yet, so I decided to fix that today!




f(x) is a girl group with SM Entertainment. There are five members and which each new single they release they become more popular. They debuted in 2009 and their first single was La Cha Ta. And then they followed that with the amazing NuABO. Let's meet the members!




You probably already know my love of Victoria. She is the leader of f(x) as well as a vocalist and the main dancer. Victoria is from China and was discovered at a dancing competition. She appeared on Invincible Youth as well as We Got Married where she was paired with Nichkhun. Victoria has a bubbly personality and looks cute no matter what ^_^





Amber is from California, and her parents are from Taiwan. She is the main rapper of f(x). She is friends with many other idols and is often seen hanging out with them. She is on Invincible Youth currently. Amber is also known for her boyish image which is very different in K-Pop because most girl group members have cute images.





Luna is from Korea. She is the main vocalist of the group, as well as a main dancer. She was just accepted to university and it sounds like she will be making her drama debut next month. In the past year Luna was in Korean productions of Coyote Ugly and she was the lead in Legally Blonde. 




Sulli is from Korea. She is a singer and sometimes raps for f(x). She made her debut as an actress in 2005 in the drama The Ballad of Seo-dong. She has also been one of the MC's of Inkigayo. I loved when Sulli made an appearance on We Got Married with Victoria and started a love line of her own ^_^




Krystal is also from California. She is one of the main vocalists of the group. When she was five years old SM wanted to sign her, but her parents thought she was too young so her older sister Jessica (now in SNSD) joined instead. She was recently on Kim Yuna's Kiss & Cry (basically like ice skating with celebrities), and she will soon be a main actress on the drama High Kick!










I'm leaving you with my favorite f(x) song. It holds a special place in my heart because besides 2PM's Hands Up, this was the main song that was being promoted in Korea when I was there this summer. It was being played all the time, and anytime my friends and I were out walking around sweating without a doubt one of us would start to sing this hehe. I hope you enjoy f(x) as much as I do ^_^


Picture Source 1 2 3 4 5 6

No comments:

Post a Comment