Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blood Types

In the past couple of days my Mom and I have been discussing how common it is in Korea for people to ask you what blood type you are. It's as common as asking someone what their sign is in America. Normally I only read my horoscope for fun and I don't pay much attention to it, but after looking into the different blood type personalities, I've found them to be very accurate! Can you guess what type I am?


Type A~

People who are type A are normally creative, reserved, responsible, conservative, and patient. However, they can also be a bit stubborn and uptight. Type A people are most compatible with other A's, and AB's. Some famous Type A's are--


Leeteuk


Kim Jong Kook


Yong Hwa


Type B~


Type B people are active, passionate, flexible, and strong. Yet they are also selfish, unforgiving, forgetful, and irresponsible. B type people should date other B's and AB's. Some famous type B's are--


Yoo Jae Suk


Hyun Bin


Jang Wooyoung


Type AB~


AB type people are normally sociable, rational, introverted, empathetic, and controlled. They are also critical, forgetful, aloof, and indecisive. AB people match well with all other blood types. Some famous type AB are--


 Lee Hongki


Kim Heechul



Taecyeon


Type O~


People with type O blood are normally optimistic, self-confident, athletic, ambitious, and agreeable. Yet they are also jealous, vain, and arrogant. Type O people should date other O's or AB's. Here are some famous type O people--


 Daeseung



Lee Gwang Soo


Kim Bum


If you couldn't guess, I'm type O! Do you find this to be as accurate as I do?




Picture Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment