Monday, December 5, 2011

YG Family Concert

I cannot believe how epic the YG Family Concert has been this year! Watching the early fancams yesterday morning made me want to scream out of excitement and cry out of pity for myself that I wasn't there.





Without a doubt the thing that made me the happiest was getting to see Big Bang perform together as five ^_^ It's been far too long!





It was also amazing to see Daesung smiling~ His voice is so incredible! Loved, loved, loved his cover of Hurt.


I already know that focusing on school the next couple of days is completely out of the question for me. Instead all I will be doing is stalking the internet for more fan cams and wishing that I could go to the next YG Family concert!





I will also be watching this video another 200 times in addition to the 200 times I have already watched it @_@ I Am The Best is already an amazing song, but seeing T.O.P. like this kills me~

Picture Source 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment