Thursday, December 1, 2011

Leessang

After waiting far too long, I finally got Leessang's most recent album, Asura BalBalTa. I am already in love with it!





Leessang is a hip hop duo composed of two members, Gary and Gil. They debuted in 2002 and so far they have released seven albums.


Kang Gary~ <3


You might already know of my love for Gary because he is a regular member of Running Man. On the show Gary has a slightly clueless image. Despite this he typically puts his best effort into every challenge that he is faced with. He is also known to just go with the flow. The thing I most love about Gary is his status of the "Monday Boyfriend". He and Song Ji Hyo say that they are in a relationship only on Mondays, which is the day that Running Man is filmed on. Gary is normally very sweet and caring towards Ji Hyo which has caused many women to want to take Ji Hyo's place every Monday ^_~


Gil Seong-Joon


Gil is the other member of Leessang. Like Gary, he is also a regular member of a variety program, Infinite Challenge. I haven't seen much of Infinite Challenge but it's a show that I've been meaning to start watching because every episode that I've seen of it so far has been hilarious!







Here is one of their songs from Asura BalBalTa, I Turned Off the TV. This song was recently declared to be the most popular song of 2011! I really enjoy it and I can't wait to hear more from Leessang in the future!




Picture Source 1 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment