Saturday, December 17, 2011

Yiruma

I finally got around to getting some Yiruma on my computer this past week and I really love it! Who is Yiruma? He is this man....





Yiruma is a pianist from South Korea who is fairly popular worldwide. He grew up in Korea, and when he was eleven he moved to England to study music. His first album came out in 2001, and he has released six more since then. He had dual citizenship, but gave that up in order to serve in the Korean army a few years ago. And now he is back to creating beautiful music and touring across the world.






"River Flows in You" is probably his most popular song, and was close to being Bella's Lullaby in Twlight!

I hope you enjoy Yiruma as much as I do, I find his music very relaxing ^_^


Picture Source 1

No comments:

Post a Comment