Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Korean Dramas On Netflix

So I've finally got Netflix streaming for my TV, and I was so excited because I distinctly remember watching an episode of City Hunter through Netflix streaming a few months ago. I knew that they had recently added some Korean Dramas to instant streaming, so I began my search last night and I was thoroughly disappointed, to the point of being crazy! 


This is exactly what I felt like doing


There are multiple lists online from August saying that dramas like City Hunter, My Princess, and Midas were available on instant streaming (and I was beyond excited to watch My Princess again). But searching (and searching, and searching) on Netflix now, I could only find two Korean dramas from the past couple of years; Boys Over Flowers and Miss Ripley.

Really?!

Why do you have multiple dramas on instant streaming and then take them down?





Needless to say I ended up watching the first two episodes of Miss Ripley last night and I plan on watching the rest of the series, but I am completely baffled and upset by this. Hopefully Netflix will add some more titles soon and redeem themselves!  


Picture Source 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment