Monday, June 27, 2011

Running Man Pt. 2

Now that the craziness of the party is over, I can get back to this blog ^_^ I must say, I've been pretty shocked at the view counts on certain blog posts of mine. I never thought that any post would get more views than my Big Bang post, but I've been proven wrong! In honor of my Running Man post recently becoming my most viewed blog post I decided to do another post about Running Man! I thought I would share with you my top three guests, games, and episodes! Let's begin!

My Top Three Favorite Guests


Park Ye Jin

3. Park Ye Jin made a great guest because of her history with Jae Suk and Jong Kook. Since they appeared on Family Outing together Ye Jin knew how to push the buttons of both Jae Suk and Jong Kook, and had no shame in doing it! Ye Jin was very smart in her mission on the show and provided a lot of laughs for the viewers also!

Seungri
 
2. If you've read my blog, you already know my love for Big Bang so it's only natural that Seungri would be one of my favorite guests! Seungri was doing very well in the "find the guest" game until he got a little too cocky about his success. When that happened he used every trick in the book to escape being captured! He also put a great effort into the "one chance" game at the end of the show. It's great getting to see any of the Big Bang members in variety shows and Seungri was no exception! 
 
Yong Hwa
 
1. Without a doubt my favorite Running Man guest has been Yong Hwa! He has already appeared on the show four times and each time he has shown why he is an "elite" Running Man player. Yong Hwa always seems to manage pull off the unimaginable to save his team from certain punishment. He also was able to trick the entire Running Man cast in one of the 1 vs. 8 games! Yong Hwa has shown his quick thinking and humor on Running Man and I can't wait for him to come on the show again!
My Top Three Favorite Games
 
Lord Of Camping
 
3. There is no way I could not include the game that reunited the Dumb and Dumber Brothers! The two teams had to make dishes that you would normally make when you go camping and the winners would be decided based on what tasted best. Jae Suk and Daesung reminded us of the Family Outing days when they were sent to the grocery store to buy ingredients. And when the teams were cooking their dishes hilarity ensued as the teams tried to steal ingredients from each other. Classic Running Man fun!
 
The Usual Suspects 
 
2. When Jae Suk got chosen to eliminate all the other Running Man members secretly, we were introduced to Yoomes Bond. Jae Suk had to get water on the name tags of the other members in order to eliminate them. With Jae Suk being as nervous as he is it was hilarious to see him faced with the challenge of taking out Kim Jong Kook and a possible confrontation with Ha Ha. It was also really funny to see how creative he was in getting water on the name tags.
Diet Karaoke
 
1. I know this may seem like an odd choice, but I just remember laughing until I cried during this game. In Diet Karaoke, each team (as shown in the above picture) had to pick a song to sing into the karaoke machine. However, the microphones were attached to various gym equipment such as dumbbells, the pull up bar and those stretchy bands you can use to work out your arms. This put the members into some compromising positions as well as tested their physical strength. You should definitely watch Running Man if only to see this game!

My Top Three Favorite Episodes
Episode 22
 
3. I don't think any list would be complete without including a bit of Christmas cheer if at all possible! Episode 22 was the Christmas special of Running Man. Every game revolved around Christmas, whether it was buying presents, decorating a tree, or wearing proper Christmas attire! The games were hilarious, there was some special moments for the Monday couple, and the guests weren't too bad either ^_~ And let's not forget that episode 22 gave us this gem...


Merry Christmas ^_^


Episode 18
 
2. Another one of my favorite things is Titanic and episode 18 gave the viewers multiple interpretations of the famous Titanic pose when the show took place on a cruise ship. One of the challenges involved trying to impress the girls so we got to see the charming sides to most of the male Running Man members. Of course we got to see some sweet Monday couple moments, but I think my favorite part was our introduction to Yoo Hyuk...



Jae Suk always gets a laugh out of me, but this was one of those times where I thought about this the next day and burst out laughing!


Episode 40

1. My favorite all time episode of Running Man is the one I most recently watched, episode 40! Everything about this episode was perfect. We got to see the beastly sides of the guests, Taecyeon and Nichkhun, as well as their musically talented sides. The first half of the episode had Nichkhun and Taecyeon chasing down and capturing the Running Man members in a bells hide and seek game. The second half of the episode had two teams competing against each other to see who could have the best musical performance using some out of the ordinary instruments. Taecyeon showed a bit of humor and leadership on his team, and we got to see Nichkhun's sweet side when he played the keyboard on his team. Here is the preview for the episode to give you a taste of it...

Unfortunately this doesn't show you anything of the musical performances, but take my word for it that every single second of this episode was hilarious!
Well, I sincerely hope that you now understand Running Man a bit better. And if you weren't before, I'd really love it if you were inspired to watch Running Man now. It truly is a great show and I eagerly await the release of every episode!


Picture Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

No comments:

Post a Comment